Ridge to Bridge Marathon 2012
Jonas Ridge to Brown Mountain Beach, NC
(As of August 30, 2012)
Due to an unprecedented number of withdrawals over the past week all of those who were on the wait list as of August 30 have been moved to the confirmed registration list. We'll see you here in October.
If you were not on the wait list but are interested in joining us, drop us a note. The deadline for withdrawing and receiving a partial refund is September 1st, so we're likely to have at least a handful of slots available. Who knows?